11 February 2009

Wednesday!

TheRosebudCollection.etsy.com

sasiko.etsy.com
I just love the use of color here.


lisagradydesigns.etsy.com




My pick for today is lisagradydesigns. Thanks everyone!

And I would like to thank everyone for their concerns reguarding my health. I have good days, and I have bad days. My condition is chronic, but I try not to let it stop me from doing the things I want to do. We all have our hurdles to cross. Some of us jump over those hurdles with ease. Some of us have to teach ourselves to fly to get over them.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite seller! Voting ends on February 14!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of us..It was a happy way to start the day..Keeping you in our thoughts too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for picking my item.
    How nice you are to understand new etsian's feeling.

    Happy Valentine's day!!

    Sasiko

    ReplyDelete