03 February 2009

Tuesday's picks


tiptopsdesigns.etsy.com
Had to pick this one. Those are the colors of the Irish flag. Erin go braugh!

Slainne.etsy.com
I'm allergic to stick and cone insence, but I would love to have one of these incense holders.


EvergreenCreations.etsy.com
If only I had the money. This yarn would make a perfect scarf for me! Did I mention blue is my favorite color? This blue/green combination is beautiful!



Adornette.etsy.com
More blue. I can't help myself.



abacusbeadcreations.etsy.com
Amazing creations here. This seller has a lot to offer too. It took me a long time to find my favorite.



I have to go with EvergreenCreations for my favorite today. I love that yarn.
Thanks everyone!

Don't forget to vote for your favorite seller (see previous post).

1 comment: