30 October 2010

I'm back!

I realize I've been gone for a very long time. Life happened. I'm back now, and I'm looking for more sellers to feature.

I'm changing a few rules. Instead of featuring only sellers with fewer than 10 sales, I'm looking at how long sellers have been on Etsy. I will feature shops open less than one year with 20 or fewer sales. For shops open more than one year, I'm looking for those with less than 50 sales. So on and so forth. After two years, I'm looking for 50 sales or less per year. I know I'm just going to confuse myself, but I'm hoping that this will make things a little more fair.



If anyone has suggestions for a shop to feature or suggestions for my blog, please let me know. You can leave a comment here, email me at jewelrybyjozie@yahoo.com or send me a convo at my new Etsy shop OpichiDesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment